When your baby was preparing to arrive into the world, it’s likely you experienced more than four NHS services. Your midwife appointments, scans at hospital, antenatal clinics, GP appointments and then your final delivery are just a few examples.
Please take just five minutes and tell us about how this was for you and your family. The feedback you share will help us shape services now and in the future.
We want to hear from: mums; dads; carers/guardians; and family member.
Through this engagement, the NHS in Devon will explore the recommendations of NHS England’s Better Births – Five Year Forward View. The recommendations are about:
- Personalised care
- Continuity of carer
- Better postnatal and perinatal mental health care
- Working across boundaries to provide and commission maternity services
How to get involved:
- Complete our online survey
- Join our dedicated Facebook page Better Births in Devon
- Follow us on Twitter #BetterBirthsInDevon
- Email us at email@example.com
- Speak to us when you see us at your local children’s centre. Dates are below:
- w/c Monday 28 May – Plymouth
- w/c Monday 4 June – Torbay
- w/c Monday 11 June – Exeter
- w/c Monday 18 June – North Devon
- w/c Monday 25 June – West Devon
- w/c Monday 2 July – East Devon
- w/c Monday 9 July – South Hams