Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel
Saturday 16th March 2019, 10am-6pm
Exeter, EX4 3SP
Join us for a truly unique recruitment event where for the first time you’ll be able to meet the largest health and social care providers in Devon.
Not only will you be able to speak to employers within each organisation, in many cases you’ll be able to apply and take an interview.
As the venue directly faces Exeter Central Station, why not make a weekend of it and bring the family to explore the area and find out what it’s like to live in the best county in England?*
The roll call of employers that you’ll be able to speak to on the day includes:
- Local Authorities
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Livewell Southwest
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Primary Care Providers
- Proud to Care
- Devon County Council
As a group of employers across the Devon STP region, we’re always looking at innovative ways of working and are currently recruiting for a variety of roles.
To register your attendance, visit: Eventbrite
* Judged by Country Life Magazine 2015, based on 19 separate criteria including health, schools and amenities.